Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

I have some knitting to show! And some veggies from the garden! And a totally awesome looking first attempt at pickling!
But here's the catch: later.
I'm at work right now, sneaking a blog in. Later today I have to drive 2 hours to tend the garden, see how things are going and hopefully drive home tonight. Last week was a day-trip fail. I figured I'd head up when it was nap time for the kiddo and head home at bed time. Nap time worked, bed time didn't. He usually goes to bed at 8:00, but we got home after 10:00 and I figured since he was still up, he needed a shower. That makes for a cranky baby the next day, let me tell ya. We'll see how it goes today.
I have the day off tomorrow, though! And that means I'll have time to show and tell about stuff!

No comments: